Here are our top 10 blog posts in 2017. It is great to look back and see the variety of posts – interviews, lesson plans, quizzes and articles on language philosophy and methodology – you enjoyed reading. Thank you for following us and look forward to an inspiring 2018 together!
Which one was your post?
- Inspiring teachers: a reading project from Turkey
- Colour your days and your reading: a literary colour quiz
- Inspiring teachers: creative reading in Brazil
- Themes in fiction for teens and adults 1: Houses and homes
- Key Figures in Education 4: Maria Montessori
- Hooked on books: motivation and reading with Chaz Pugliese
- Theme-based lessons for teens: Into the woods
- To be or not to be: relativity in the language class
- The Dark in the Box: engaging with emotions through stories
- Teacher’s Holiday Relax & Recharge Package